The European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM) Excellence Model is a well established managment framework introduced at the beginning of 1992 as the framework for assessing organisations for the European Quality Award. It is now the most widely used organisational framework in Europe and it has become the basis for the majority of national and regional Quality Awards.
Regardless of sector, size, structure or maturity, to be successful, organisations need to establish an appropriate management framework.
Services Ltd. provide an extensive range of training courses to meet all client needs in all aspects of Quality, Excellence and productivity. In the context of the implementation of the EFQM Excellence Model our ‘standard’ set of courses include the following:
- Awareness Training for various levels of staff · Senior Management/Executive Strategy Masterclasses
- EFQM/BQF Licenced Assessor Courses
- How to prepare for an Award application
- How to self-assess using the EFQM Excellence Model
- Meeting the Benchmarking requirements in the Model
- Using the EFQM Excellence Model as a basis for improvement
- Integrating the EFQM Excellence Model and Self Assessment with Business Planning
- Specialist training provision in all EFQM Excellence Model criteria – e.g. people management, process management, customer satisfaction measurement
We are also able to customise courses to individual client requirements and purpose-built provision.
Please use the grid below and click to view your area of interest. and if you have any questions please