Contact us for upcoming course dates
This 10-day course is suitable for specialists or team leaders responsible for their own projects or as a key member of a Black Belt team. The course includes the Green Belt Foundation training and goes on to include more advanced Six Sigma statistical tools including the application of Creative Thinking.
Our 10-day Advanced Green Belt programme is project based incorporating a project to be undertaken between and after the training blocks. MINITAB & Excel software is used during the course.
Six Sigma Advanced Green Belt 10-Day
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand the nature, role and practical implementation of the Six Sigma approach and the more advanced project toolkit including Mistake Proofing, Process Design, Cultural Issues and FMEA.
- Identify and champion advanced Six Sigma improvement projects
- Implement the Six Sigma approach in the context of individual advanced improvement projects
- Apply the Six Sigma toolkit and project approach to Design, Measurement, Analysis, Control and Improvement (DMAIC) within an advanced project
- Use Excel and Minitab statistical software in the context of process improvement
- Mentor managers and the workforce in the Six Sigma approach